About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Friday, August 3, 2007

My personal trainer killed me....!


Okay, so that's probably overdramatizing things just a bit, but the pain was definitely greater after this second session. Maybe I was a victim of my own success in my first week, but now the gloves are off and the sets have increased from 2 to 3, in some cases the weights have increased, and a couple of new machines and exercises have appeared. In addition to that, my cardio sessions will be up to 30 minutes and now treadmill based.

Still, it's all good, and I do feel generally much more alert and healthy - just think what it'll be like after 6 weeks of this!

I also have a nutrition program that I'm looking through this weekend, aiming to come up with a combination of foods and calories that will work for me. We'll see how I get on with that.

You definitely reach a point in your life though when you think to yourself; "no matter what, I've just got to do this thing, despite the cost, the pain etc etc" and I'm sure the end will justify the means!

No comments: