About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Monday, August 6, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum


I've been looking forward to this one for a while now, and it really didn't disappoint. I realize that I am probably going to sound WAY over the top here, but it was definitely the best movie I've seen this year (and I have to say that I've seen plenty). Hardly any swearing, no sex, and some of the best and most suspense-filled chases I've seen in a while. The only down side might be the violence factor, but even this is not really glorified - after all, Matt Damon is playing an assassin!
The movie hops all over the world, taking in Moscow, Paris, Tangiers, Turin, Spain, London and New York, where it all comes to a head. Top that off with a great theme song from Moby and you have pretty much the ultimate action thriller. Go see it. Now!!!

No comments: