About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 22 (24) The End

So here we are at the end of 21 days of 500 calorie dieting and it's been a very interesting three weeks.
I started off at the horrific weight of....*mumble mumble mumble* and now I am 28.6lbs lighter after this first round of HCG. I'll tell you immediately that I plan to do this again at the start of January, but also I am determined to keep this weight off by healthy and sensible eating (mainly!), and of course regular exercise, otherwise it'll just come back.

I'm not going to lie and say it's exactly been the most fun three weeks of my life, but it's definitely been effective, and has not had any detrimental effect on my health - in fact, I feel great. The last week has really dragged though, and I'm definitely looking forward to a bit more variety -- without upping the quantity!!

So this is my last posting on this particular topic. This blog will return henceforth to something approaching normal -- whatever that may be!

No comments: