About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Monday, October 1, 2007

My most embarrassing blog to date


Before I go any further, please bear in mind that I've only been in this country for 5 months and in the UK we are a little bit behind you.

I made a new discovery yesterday. One of my kitchen sinks has had the water draining away a little slower than usual, so I mentioned it to my landlord, who I know well and who is great, and he said "Why don't you try switching on the garbage disposal?".

I said, "The what??"

I didn't even know what one was, let alone that I actually HAD one!!!
Of course, once I used that, everything was fine.

People, you HAVE to tell me things like this. Next you'll be telling me my apartment has air conditioning!!



(okay, I actually DO know that!)