About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Friday, July 6, 2007

I'm Legal


Okay so that's probably not totally accurate, as I wasn't illegal before, but what is true is that I'm over the final hurdle in feeling like I'm a bona fide Oregonian.

The Driver's Test yesterday went really well - a different route to the first one, and a much easier one as well - and after it was over and me and the guy were getting out of the car he commented on my Dove shirt which I'd worn on purpose just in case it got noticed. Turns out he knows Perry my boss, and is also a local pastor who works for DMV as a sideline!

How typical of God to make that happen, and how even more typical that the guy's name was...Steve!

My first job after getting the license card was to take a trip over to the phone store to buy a proper cell phone, so now I have a real one. Get in touch if you want my #.

Celebrated at Outback with a colleague from work.

So today I feel very relieved and very thankful. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Now go enjoy the weekend!

I know I'll enjoy it as I'm going to another car show, this time a big one in Roseburg which is a couple of hours drive away, so more pix will be appearing soon!!

Have a good one...

No comments: