About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Dream Continues...


So I finally caved under pressure and started this up. For those who are worried, I'll still keep up the postings on MySpace, but I might just have trouble remembering which posting I've put where. It comes with advancing age, you know.

So anyway, today we'll look back on my first 4th July, which was quite the day.

It should have started with a parade in Central Point in which The Dove (Christian Radio Station for whom I work) was taking part but fate conspired against us (or something like that) and various staff were unable to show. Then the hot rod pulling our trailer overheated and...er....gave up. Bottom line; we didn't make the parade. It was probably too warm anyway.

Next up - 6th birthday for my little friends Maddie & Maisy. Twins, and trouble with it. Nice gathering with hot dogs and family/a few friends.

To finish it all off later, a pool party with some church friends for 4th July, and believe me, the pool was the best place to be on a day like that.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take my drivers' test!

No comments: