About Me

My photo
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Broadcaster, musician, song writer, tea drinker and curry lover.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Coming soon...

Just in case you are wondering what became of the "Filling In The Blanks" series a year ago, I will be starting it up again soon. The next part of the series will deal with my second year with the British Youth For Christ band "TVB".
 It takes some time to dredge back all the way to 1994, so you'll forgive me if it takes a while. Also I need to be in just the right mood to do these flashbacks. Anyway, I think I'll be ready for the next one soon, so stand by for tales of the new line-up, a return visit to Croatia, secret weeping sessions behind the equipment van,  recording the TVB album, and much more.


Stay tuned....

No comments: